Friday, July 15, 2011

An Introduction

You're all hopeless, all you Runners and Fighters. I used to be one of you. Then I met Father and he changed my mind. He is the Alpha and Omega, the darkness from which we all came and to which we'll all return. I embrace nothing but my destiny when I become a part of Him.

Oh, I'm sorry. I promised an introduction, didn't I? 

My name was once Alicia Carter. I was like the rest of you; pathetic, mewling, simpering bags of shit who seek nothing but your own gratification, living for nothing but your next meal and your next fuck and the next bit of stimulation for your primitive thoughtless pre-hominid cerebra

Apologies. I'm afraid that my thoughts run away from me sometimes, especially when I think about the pathetic excuse for a life I used to lead. Now I am His, and I am coming for you. All of you.

I will show you His glory, and you will beg for your lives. And I will laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment