Friday, July 15, 2011

Irritation

My GOD you scream a lot. You're not even bleeding yet, you little twat. If I'm going to have to suffer through days of this, I may just end you right now. Then again, maybe that's what you want. I think I'll stretch it out. I imagine having a cattle prod in there is rather uncomfortable, but if you don't shut up and let me get on with my preparations I'll trigger it again, I swear I will. Just shut UP!

Oh, look at that. Your wrist snapped. Well, it's your own fault for disobeying me. Father's agent said you wouldn't survive Hallowing, so now you're mine. If you don't do what you're told, more pain will come. What's that? Water? Hmm.....only after you do something for me. Yes, that. Again.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Here's your water. Oh, I forgot to mention...that burning you feel is the bleach I added. It shoudl start eating your tongue and lips in about ten seconds. Ah, there it goes. With any luck it'll consume your vocal cords too and you'll finally be silent.

...my Father, help me tolerate this cunt for a few more days....even after the bleach she's able to MOAN. This is ridiculous. Shut UP, you stupid meatsack! Nobody's going to rescue you! Nobody's going to hear you! SHUT UP!

..oh, damn. Now look what you've done, Christine. You've gotten your blood all over me. Good thing you're a cutter. You're used to pain there, aren't you? Well, how about here? Here? Oh, look. Without breasts, you look rather mannish. Unfortunate, really, as you were borderline cute before. Then again....that gives me an idea.

There, that's better. You're all fixed up now. And don't worry about your eyes. I donated them to a friend. Now, we just have to wait for your sister to arrive. Then the real fun can begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment